Visit Inspired Homes During the Kansas City Fall Parade of Homes
September 22, 2023
As the fall season starts to unfold, the Kansas City area comes alive with vibrant fall foliage, crisp air, seasonal festivities and an exciting event—the Parade of Homes. A tradition hosted by the Home Builders Association of Greater Kansas City, the Parade of Homes invites visitors to explore the latest styles, trends and innovations in homebuilding across the city—and our team at Inspired Homes is thrilled to be showcasing eight of our exceptional homes as a part of this year's parade. Read below to find out more about the Fall Parade of Homes and what to expect from Inspired Homes.
About the Parade of Homes
Attending the Kansas City Parade of Homes provides a special glimpse into some of the most sought-after communities and remarkable homes from notable builders throughout the entire metropolitan area. Hosted twice a year, builders open up their model or available homes for the public to tour during this exciting two-week event—whether they’re in the market for a new home or simply want to discover the latest interior design trends. The Parade of Homes allows builders throughout the area to make new connections, showcase their revolutionary layouts and designs, and applaud their hardworking team and staff—like that of Inspired Homes—for pushing creative boundaries and upholding superior craftsmanship in the local homebuilding industry.
The 2023 Fall Parade of Homes will take place daily from September 23 to October 8 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. in neighborhoods throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area. This year will feature 353 homes spread throughout the city—and Inspired Homes is proud to feature eight of our new homes to tour as a part of this incredible tradition. Click here to view the list of homes and interactive map—and you can also download the free mobile app to search homes, save your favorites and map your routes. Admission is free, and free parade guides will be available for pickup at the KCHBA (I-435 & Holmes) on Monday, September 18 and at all Parade homes during the dates of the event.
Explore our featured homes
Our team at Inspired Homes is honored to showcase eight of our homes in this year's Parade of Homes. From the impeccable craftsmanship to the beautifully decorated interiors—you’ll want to tour these homes to immerse yourself in the captivating designs and imagine what life could be like in your very own Inspired home.
- Coming in at stop number 51, 16285 NW 123rd Street in Platte City, MO is a stunning home in our Running Horse community that you won’t want to miss. Boasting the desirable Fairfield Reverse 1.5 plan on a scenic walkout lot, this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home is sure to exceed your expectations on the Parade of Homes tour.
- At stop 73, 4521 SW Berkshire Drive in Lee’s Summit, MO is a show-stopping furnished model home in our maintenance-provided Kensington Farms community. With a highly functional layout that’s also attributed to the Fairfield plan, you’ll immediately fall in love with the sleek, sophisticated look of this home.
- Next, 1505 SW Arbormill Terrace in Lee’s Summit, MO within our Pryor Ridge community is stop number 114 on the Parade of Homes tour—built with the brand-new Glenwood floor plan that you’ll want to see firsthand. With over 4,000 square feet, 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and 2 stories filled with incredible retreats and common spaces for entertainment—this spacious home is sure to captivate you from the start.
- While you’re in Pryor Ridge, swing by stop number 115 at 1611 SW Arbormist Drive to see a remarkable home in the trim stage. This beautiful home is built with our largest plan, The Opus, which boasts 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and endless features to love. For those looking for extra space and room to grow, this stop on the Parade of Homes tour will perfectly embody your dream home vision.
- Moving onto the Kansas side, 11599 S Olathe View Road is a gorgeous paired villa home in Canyon Ranch built with the exceptional Jasper plan. This one-of-a-kind home is perfect for those looking to explore the world of right-sized, lower-maintenance living in a picturesque, peaceful part of Olathe. Stop by home number 183 on the Parade of Homes tour to explore this incredible 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home!
- As an astonishing model home for sale in Huntford, you won’t want to skip out on 24989 W 145th Street during your Parade of Homes endeavors. Stop by home number 238 to discover a fully-furnished Calistoga model and be in awe of the immaculate designs and fine finishes throughout this two-story home on an estate-sized lot.
- Also in Huntford, you have another chance to get a look at our all-new Glenwood floor plan at stop number 239, 24992 W 145th Place. With 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and phenomenal features like a covered patio, walk-in pantry, massive kitchen and more—it’s impossible to not be amazed by this marvelous home on the Parade of Homes tour.
- Lastly, in our serene Lakeshore Meadows community, 14184 S Red Bird Street concludes our featured homes in the Fall 2023 Parade of Homes tour at stop number 243. This spectacular home is built with the popular Sonoma plan, boasting a striking modern farmhouse exterior and an interior that perfectly combines style and functionality. With 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a finished basement, high ceilings and an array of other sought-after features—this final Inspired home is the perfect way to end your Parade of Homes tour in an unforgettable way.
Experience the best of Inspired Homes
Inspired Homes is proud to offer an array of options when it comes to carefully crafted new homes in desirable communities throughout the Greater Kansas City area—even beyond what you can find at the Parade of Homes. From thoughtfully designed floor plans to amenity-filled communities, we’re honored to be a well-known, trusted homebuilder in Kansas City—and the Parade of Homes provides just a glimpse of what we have to offer for all of our homeowners throughout Lee’s Summit, Lenexa, Liberty, Olathe, Overland Park, Parkville, Platte City and Riverside.
For more information about the Parade of Homes or any inquiries about our new homes in the Kansas City area, feel free to give us a call at (816) 656-0108 or fill out our online form today. We look forward to seeing you at this year’s Fall Parade of Homes!