Inspired Homes is looking for a hands-on, collaborative, self-motivated Marketing Specialist. Our ideal candidate has a proven track record of building relationships and has strong written and verbal communication skills. This position will report to the Director of Marketing.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to
• Social Media content organization and creation including blog posting
• Manage photography for all sold and listed homes
• Oversee videography for listings, communities, and social media
• Maintain company website including image and content updates
• Oversee all brand standards and promotional items including but not limited to apparel, business cards, sales collateral
• Oversee all company wide signage for each community and sales agent
• Assist with internal and external companywide events
• Work directly with the onsite Realtors to assist as needed with events, communication, content, and overall marketing
• Maintain all marketing collateral including creation of new flyers and digital content
• 2-3 years of experience in marketing or communications type role.
Minimum Requirements, Abilities and Expectations
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/communications or related field or 2-3 years of experience
• Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Canva (specifically InDesign and Photoshop - other programs are a bonus) experience.
• Strong writing, organizational and design skills.
• Frequently communicate with persons inside and outside the company, through spoken or written word, able to exchange accurate information in these communications
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders
• Willingness and ability to learn new techniques and technology/software
• Ability to manage workload and priorities in a high paced and ever-changing environment
• Willingness to be in the field traveling from community to community as needed throughout Kansas City
Integrity & Trust: Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
TQM/Re-Engineering: Is dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services which meet the needs and requirements of internal and external customers; is committed to continuous improvement through empowerment and management by data; is willing to re-engineer processes from scratch; is open to suggestions and experimentation; creates a learning environment leading to the most efficient and effective work processes.
Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
Intellectual Horsepower: Is bright and intelligent; deals with concepts and complexity comfortably; described as intellectually sharp, capable, and agile.
Priority Setting: Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
Written Communication: Can write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
Inspired Homes is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, national origin, or any other legally protected status.