Experience the Inspired Homes Difference During Spring Parade of Homes
April 25, 2018
Besides a welcome change in weather, there’s one sure way to know spring has arrived in Kansas City: the Spring Parade of Homes!
This always-anticipated event from the Home Builders Association of Greater Kansas City gives builders a chance to showcase their best work. And parade attendees have three weeks to see some exemplary new home construction, not to mention a prime chance to explore communities throughout the Kansas City metro area.
The Spring Parade runs April 28 through May 13 and we’re thrilled to showcase parade entries in all four of our new home communities. Not only will we have a chance to show what we’ve been working on throughout the last year, but also introduce more people to Inspired Homes and what we’re all about.
Here’s the scoop on all of our Spring Parade entries:
- 501 SW Haverford, entry 103: Our Kessler Ridge model, a reverse 1 ½-story Cardinale with four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
- 509 SW Brummel, entry 104: A two-story Inglenook home that’s move-in ready and priced at $400,620. Includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a two-car garage and 2,490 square feet.
- 1421 SW Sapperton Rd., entry 101: Our Kensington Farms model, a two-story Saddleback with four bedrooms and 2 ½ bathrooms.
- 1316 Cornwall Rd., entry 102: A three-bedroom, two-bathroom ranch home with 1,505 square feet, priced at $279,835.
- 14313 Houston St., entry 272: Huntford’s model home, a reverse 1½-story Quintessa with three bedrooms, three bathrooms and an outdoor deck.
- 14465 S. Houston St., entry 273: A reverse 1½-story Cardinale home with four bedrooms, three bathrooms and ample lower level storage space.
- 23818 W. 92nd Terrace, entry 357: Our model home at The Reserve, a two-story Inglenook plan with four bedrooms, 3 ½ bathrooms and 2,490 square feet.
- 9213 Kenton St., entry 358: A reverse 1 ½-story Quintessa floor plan with three bedrooms, three bathrooms. Note: This home has sold, but prospective buyers are encouraged to learn more about opportunities to purchase the same layout as an inventory home or build job.
It’s going to be a busy three weeks, and we can’t wait!
As you plan your Spring Parade adventure, here are a couple of tips.
Have questions about Inspired Homes or our Spring Parade entries? Feel free to reach out to Whitney, our New Home Advisor, at 816.656.0108.
And if you haven’t already, download the Spring Parade of Homes app for your iPhone
. Not only can you browse Parade entries and get details on each, but you can also make a list of favorite homes so you don’t miss a thing.
We hope to see you between now and May 13!