Kansas City Market Stats - September 2021
October 14, 2021
The market stats below offer a look at local key home trends in September 2021 compared to last year. The report is provided by the Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS® and all data is from Heartland Multiple Listing Service.
For existing homes in the Kansas City Metro area:
- Inventory decreased 19.8% from 4,566 to 3,664
- Supply decreased 26.7% from 1.5 to 1.1
For new homes in the Kansas City Metro area:
- Closed sales decreased 29.8% from 410 to 288
- Average sales price increased 12.2% from $442,098 to $495,996
- Median sales price increased 18.0% from $394,225 to $465,000
- Days on market decreased 56.1% from 132 to 58
- Percent of original price received increased 3.4% from 101.2% to 104.6%
- Pending sales decreased 47.5% from 495 to 260
- Inventory decreased 18.5% from 1,113 to 970
- Supply decreased 16.1% from 3.1 to 2.6
Looking for a home that truly inspires you? With Inspired Homes you’ll be able to create the home of your dreams. Check out our variety of floor plans, all of which can be customized to fit your needs.