Kansas City Market Stats - May 2021
June 16, 2021
The market stats below offer a look at local key home trends in May 2021. The report is provided by the Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS® and all data is from Heartland Multiple Listing Service.
For existing homes in the Kansas City Metro area:
- Inventory decreased 53.3% to 2,343
- Supply decreased 56.3% to 0.7
For new homes in the Kansas City Metro area:
- Closed sales decreased 3.2% to 360
- Average sales price increased 21.6% to $486,770
- Median sales price increased 20.9% to $439,425
- Days on market decreased 38.3% to 87
- Percent of original price received increased 1.9% to 102.8%
- Pending sales decreased 52.2% to 250
- Inventory decreased 54.5% to 668
- Supply decreased 66.0% to 1.7
Looking to sell your home and upgrade to a custom one? Now is a great time to do so, and with Inspired Homes you’ll be able to create the home of your dreams. Check out our variety of floor plans, all of which can be customized to fit your needs.