Kansas City Market Stats - March 2021
April 13, 2021
The market stats below offer a look at local key home trends in March 2021. The report is provided by the Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS® and all data is from Heartland Multiple Listing Service.
For existing homes in the Kansas City Metro area:
- Inventory decreased 64.1% to 1,872
- Supply decreased 64.7% to 0.6
For new homes in the Kansas City Metro area:
- Closed sales increased 9.2% to 426
- Average sales price increased 13.7% to $454,499
- Median sales price increased 11.8% to $410,995
- Days on market decreased 46.0% to 95
- Percent of original price received increased 1.9% to 102.5%
- Pending sales increased 26.8% to 535
- Inventory decreased 60.8% to 643
- Supply decreased 68.6% to 1.6
With low inventory and supply, you may find yourself struggling to find a new home. But with Inspired Homes, we can help you find or build the perfect home, customized to fit your needs. Check out our new homes here, ready for you to customize and move in!