Customer Information Amid COVID-19
March 26, 2020
The recent Stay at Home orders in the Kansas City region have classified home building as an Essential Business. Please take the time to read this very important customer information amid COVID-19, and how Inspired Homes will continue to build homes while maintaining proper safety guidelines for our customers, employees, and trade partners. Please explore the rest of this article to learn more about how Inspired Homes is working hard to maintain a safe customer experience while homes are under construction, the final walk through process, and closing details.Model Homes, Design Center and Office Visits
New Home Orientations & Final Walk Through
- Our model homes are open by appointment-only, and we are asking everyone to strictly adhere to our posted Social Distancing guidelines.
- At this time, our corporate office is working remotely and committed to moving forward as well.
- Design Center appointments can be conducted either with a virtual meeting, or via a digital options book. The home construction schedule will not be delayed. We can help homebuyers make the necessary selections that are needed to keep the permitting and construction process moving, and make final design choices at a later date.
- If you have an urgent need for something, please reach out to your Community Sales Manager, and we will do our best to accommodate your request remotely.
- If any of these operations change, we will notify you of how to proceed.
- New Home Orientations are being conducted as scheduled. Please proceed directly to your home for your NHO. Your Inspired Homes representative will meet you there.
- If you feel that you cannot make it for your orientation or if you are not feeling well and need to assign someone to walk on your behalf, please reach out to your Community Sales Manager so that you can sign the designation form.
- Please refrain from bringing additional parties (parents, grandparents, friends, etc.) to your New Home Orientation and final walk through. The safety of our homeowners and employees are important to us. We ask that only the necessary individuals attend these meetings.
- Maintain a safe distance. Even if you are not exhibiting symptoms, we ask that you maintain a safe distance of 6’ away.
- Closings are moving forward as scheduled. Banks and title companies are classified as Essential Businesses in the Stay at Home orders, and therefore able to operate while practicing Social Distancing protocols.
- Please plan ahead for wire transfers. Most banking facilities have limited lobby hours and limited in-person service. If your bank requires you to visit the lobby in order to send a wire, please call ahead to make sure that you have a time slot with enough time to have the wire post for closing. We want to make sure that you can get your keys and move into your new home as safely and easily as possible.
- Our title partner, Kansas City Title, is taking extra precautions during this time with the closing schedule. If you have questions or concerns about attending your closing, please reach out to your Community Sales Manager to discuss options.
Thank you to everyone for cooperating as we all work to keep things as normal as can be in these unprecedented times. We are doing all we can to ensure the delivery of your beautiful new home as safely and timely as possible. For more information or to schedule a tour, please send an email to a Community Sales Team Member at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Thank you.